Mosaic Student Communities is a real estate investment and property management company focused on the student housing markets at USC, Cal Poly Pomona and UC Berkeley. Our business model involves purchasing poorly-maintained properties, renovating them and then leasing them out to students. We believe that there are win-win opportunities from adding value to existing properties, improving neighborhoods and serving the housing needs of student communities. Launched in 2009, Mosaic currently has 60 plus properties in its portfolio that provides housing for over 700 student residents.
We recently re-branded our company to: Mosaic Student Communities.
Mosaic: “a combination of diverse elements forming a more or less coherent whole.”
We chose the word Mosaic because it perfectly conveys what we’ve become which is a collection of not just properties, but of student communities. Just like our houses, each student community is different, each piece is original, but as a whole we’re proudly building a collage of unique student communities that bring our Mosaic to life.
Our Philosophy and Values:
- We believe in delivering more value than what our Student Residents and Property Management Clients pay
- We treat and respect our Student Residents and Property Management Clients like business partners, understanding that this mindset is critical to the overall success and long-term growth of our business
- The Mosaic team is trained to think, take pride and manage your properties as if they were our own
- We are committed to continually improving and training our team, developing the deep skills and knowledge necessary to serve our Student Residents and
Property Management Clients
– From your friends at Mosaic
Wall Street Journal Survey ranks USC to be nation’s #15
As per the inaugural Education survey conducted by Wall Street Journal/Times, USC is ranked to be nation’s No. 15. Sources claim that more than 1,000 US colleges and universities were considered upon this ranking. Interestingly, only three Californian institutes were qualified to be among the top 25 as per this ranking; USC, Caltech and Stanford University. As per the same ranking, USC is ranked to be the 3rd best institution in the western US region...
READ COMPLETE ARTICLE