Below are they key points of the move-in process to ensure a smooth move-in day for all our Student Residents.
- Move-in Date – Our move-in dates vary by property. Please call our office Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm at (323) 733-2258 to find out your exact move-in date.
- First Month’s Rent – Please make sure your first month’s rent is paid by using one of the payment options on our website that include the following:
- If mailing, please send your check the address to our office: 2905 S. Vermont Ave. #204, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Make a secured online payment using our trusted partner PayLease: http://livewithmosaic.com//pay-rent.aspx
- For bank wire transfers, please contact us for the specific instructions
- Move-in Inspection – On move-in day, please use the attached Inventory Checklist to inspect the property. Please note the condition of the common rooms and the bedrooms, and drop off the form at our office or scan/email us back the form. When you move out, we will use this checklist to compare it to the final condition of the house and the bedrooms.
- Turning on Utilities – Please coordinate with your group to select someone that will be responsible for turning on utilities and check your lease to confirm which utilities you will be responsible for turning on. This must be done before the move-in date to guarantee that your utilities will be on when you arrive. Instructions for turning on utilities can be found here: http://livewithmosaic.com//student-housing-utilities-setup.aspx. If you still have questions about utilities, please call (323) 733-2258 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help.
To get you acquainted with the Mosaic team, here is a list of important contact information:
- Property Management/Rent Payments and Billings: email@example.com, (323) 733-2258
- Marketing/Leasing/Tenant Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website for other relevant information:
Thank you for choosing Mosaic Student Communities for your housing needs! At Mosaic, we strive to provide the best service to our Student Residents.