Wireless Internet Connection:
PLEASE NOTE: All residents are responsible for setting up their wireless service.
If you are experiencing connection problems, please try each of the following steps below.
- Ensure your wireless connection on your laptop/PC is turned on.
- Check all connections on your computer and cable modem. You may find that a cord has become loose or has been pulled out.
- Reboot your cable modem and wireless router. If there has been a cable problem in your area, it may be necessary to reboot the modem in order to re-establish a proper connection.
- If you are connecting wireless, make sure you are within range of your wireless router.
- Reboot your computer. This fixes a surprising amount of problems, especially those that have cropped unexpectedly or with no apparent cause.
- If the first 5 steps are unsuccessful, please follow the steps on the next page to contact Time Warner.
In order to contact Time Warner, please follow the steps below.
Call Time Warner Customer Service at (888) 892-2253 and follow the steps below.
- For English: press 1
- For phone number, enter: (310) 748-8454
- Do not enter an account number: press # (pound)
- For Zip code, enter: 90007
- For tech support: press 1
- If requested, provide them with your Security PIN